From concerts and happy hours to Rockies games, mountain festivals and more, Do303 is the place to find out what's happening in Denver, Boulder and the surrounding metros and mountain towns. Do303 not only allows you to discover and promote your events, but also share your favorite picks with friends. Signing up is quick and easy, and gives you access to frequent and numerous giveaways for tickets and exclusive prizes!
HOW EVENTS ARE RANKED:
Calendar events make it on our front page based on popular vote and recommendations made by select tastemakers in town (who we'll explain more about below). To vote for an event, login and click the up-vote button on the event listing. The more people vote for an event, the more popular it will become. The most voted on events will naturally rise to the top!
WHERE EVENTS COME FROM:
The events on Do303 come from a number of places. We pull shows from band and venue websites and scour the internet ceaselessly looking for unique events. Cool fact: You, as our users, can also add events to the site yourself. Or, just send us a press release and we'll get them up for you. Submit event requests and adding event permissions to [email protected].
Our tastemakers are the lifeblood for all the cool stuff happening around the city. They're the local media: bloggers, promoters, artists... Essentially, they're the DO-ers in Denver and Boulder who make it their job to get you off your ass and into the night. They're so damn good at it, we gave them a voice on Do303. Their votes and events are featured below the event listings for you to see and follow; they'll make sure you're in the know!
Giveaways for tickets and other prizes are done daily and randomly by Do303 giveaway elves. Most giveaways are sent out 3-5 days before the event, but will often vary depending on size of event, winner cancellations, and additional prize release. Giveaways are almost never closed because of this fact.
If you have your heart set on going to an event that you've entered to win tickets for, we highly recommend that you BUY A TICKET. If you end up winning, give your tickets to a friend.
If you win, you will receive an email notification no earlier than 3 days before the show and later than 24 hours before the show.
If you've won a contest via our Facebook or Twitter pages, we'll tag you in the winning post no later than 24 hours prior to the show. Please reply to the post or email confirming/telling us how awesome we are (preferably the latter). That way, we know you're coming!
Tips to enhance your chances of winning:
- Do not use multiple email accounts to enter contests. We are the all seeing eye, and will see you.
- Make sure the email on your account is valid and used frequently so we can contact you when you win. Once we send you the winning email, you will have until noon the following day to respond before we move to the next winner. Pro tip: add [email protected] to your contacts, that way we won't get lost in a spam folder.
- Keep a full up-to-date profile with regular picks.
- Only enter contests for events you know you can/want to attend.
- Do not enter contests for other people. It is often difficult/impossible to change names on guest lists.
- Again, if you really want to go to the event, buy a ticket! If you end up winning, give your ticket to a friend. Maybe later on they'll help you out, like when you're moving or need to lift something heavy. Yay friends!
To give us your 2 cents: [email protected]
Job Opportunities / Internships: [email protected]
To advertise or Marketing Opportunities: [email protected]
For editorial, event coverage, or content assistance: [email protected]